The Sibley Road Lindum Station Park n Ride is officially complete!
I had the pleasure of recently opening the brand new car park, which boasts 30 additional spaces for commuters driving to and from Lindum station.
It’s secure, convenient parking that will keep more commuter cars out of neighbouring residential streets.
The expanded Park n Ride facility on Sibley Road is just one of the many improvements that are being made to increase the safety and accessibility of the Lindum Precinct. This will include a further Park n Ride expansion on North Road; a Station Accessibility Upgrade; and a realignment of the Lindum Level Crossing.
Key benefits include:
- Increased commuter parking spaces.
- Upgraded disabled parking facilities.
- Improved accessibility for all users.
- Improve passenger amenities, experience, and security through CCTV and lighting.
- Decreased road congestion on the surrounding road network.